[vimeo http://vimeo.com/83758920]

Only a quarter of classes can be enough to feel and take home Kellogg’s spirit. I spent 2013 winter quarter there on the Exchange MBA Program and lived it in full. From the fantastic classes to the very diversified clubs’ activities and even the campus services, there is no way you can’t learn and be encouraged to do better, dream and go for it after living Kellogg.

I was lucky to know very nice full-time students in my classes but also very interesting and fun people on exchange with me. We were quite a group and the stories to tell are a proof of it.

The slideshow above is just a summary of great memories. I will never forget my classes with Professor Mohanbir Sawhney and Professor Andrew Razeghi, nor the ideas bouncing in the Marketing Conference. Lunch ‘N’ Learn with Pepsico talking about Quaker brand, Kraft sharing how they invented Mio, the branding competition organized by the Design Club, and Professor Timothy Calkins reviewing last year’s SuperBowl ads were remarkable moments. Priceless were also the meetings with Loraine Hasebe and Madison Morris to talk about career development. I’m very thankful to them!

Spare time always had enjoyable plans, too. Going to Louie’s on Tuesday for the burgers, open mic Monday’s at Kafein, hanging out in McManus lounge, going swimming or playing racquetball in Henry Crown’s Sport Pavillion, spending St. Patrick’s in a green Chicago, watching the Bulls or the Blackhawks, listening to jazz in the city, LAHIMA‘s karaoke … The list could go longer, but there’s a way to sum it up: it was an amazing time.

Thanks again Kellogg for giving us this unforgettable opportunity. No more to say but hoping you enjoy the slideshow images at least a bit as I (we) did.

Eugenia Naser (@EugeniaNaserwas a student in the Master in Marketing program at the Universidad de San Andrés in Argentina, who studied at Kellogg as part of the International MBA Exchange Program during the winter quarter of 2013. She currently is Latin America Indirect Sales Business Leader at Mercer based in Buenos Aires.